Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 April 2018

It's been a while...

Sorry, it's been a while since my last post. Life has been ridiculously busy for the past few months. My wargaming and painting mojo has pretty much completely disappeared. All the plans I have had for projects have really stalled in a mire of apathy. I don't really know what to do about this. I am sitting here with stuff to do on the painting table next to me and I planned to do stuff tonight, but like every other night when I have had an hour spare, it's not happening.

Anyway, what I do have are some pictures from back in February half-term when Cameron and I played a couple of fabulous games of Dragon Rampant. I won both of them too, not because he played poorly, but because I had outrageous dice. He took it very well and still really enjoyed the games. Pretty mature for a 9 year old, I'd say. There are some adult gamers who could learn a lot from his attitude!

Anyway, I'll make no promises about what's coming next. For now let's just enjoy some Dragon Rampant Elves vs Orcs eye-candy...














1 comment:

The Wargames Table said...

Andy, I guess the new business venture is keeping you pretty busy huh? Hope it's taking off.
Lovely gaming pics. Well done to your young Padawan too.
I've just bought Lion Rampant so hopefully I can wheel out my old Bretonnians in the guise of Normans... Duc Guillame de Reblochon will ride again!
Cheerio
Matt