Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Having a clear out...and more Oldhammer musings.

Just to let you all know that I am selling a load of my lead pile. I have finally realised that I won't paint it or ever play with it, so it's going to make room for what I WILL play with! (Hopefully!)

There will be bits appearing on EBAY over the next couple of months, including a bit of painted stuff. There'll be a load of Foundry 7th cavalry and Plains Indians on sale shortly, plus some Redoubt FIW models, plus some WFB dwarf sprues, plus some Perry Crusades stuff, plus some painted 90s High Elves that I don't want for my Oldhammer project...all sorts...

Find me  here on EBAY...

However, I have a few bits on sale that I'd rather not put on EBAY... Have a look here.

EDIT!! ROMANO BRITISH AND SAXONS SOLD! 

And all this to make room for bits for Oldhammer... I just bought a load of 80s High Elf cavalry (drool, dribble) and am intending to buy some Mirliton (ex-Grenadier) High Elf infantry to accompany them as Citadel High Elf spearmen were conspicuous by their absence in the late 80s...there were but a handful and they don't seem to be appearing on EBAY much at the mo. Still the Grenadier figures will more than work...I had some of them years ago and flogged 'em..sigh...

I also have my eye on some Jess Goodwin Elf archers as there are some on EBAY that aren't going for insane money...

A nice little painting project to add to my stuff for the rest of the year, with the prospect of some games, so I actually have a reason to get on and do it!!! Add my LOTR stuff and it seems that Fantasy will take up most of my painting time for the rest of the year. That'll make a nice change!!






3 comments:

Inkub said...

Hi Andy - will You eventually sell to Poland? If so, how much for p&p and how to pay You? I'm talking about both lots from the forum, not e-bay stuff.

GuitarheroAndy said...

Hi Inkub.

I would have happily sold them to you in Poland, but they sold within 5 minutes of going on the forum!

Sorry!

Hi Andrew: I'll let you know what I've got once I have sorted it all out and bagged it up. It's Rangers and Settlers, basically, but the exact details escape me... I'll be in touch later this week.

Cheers

Andy

Inkub said...

It's a pity - from my point of view:)
Good luck with other sales:)