Search This Blog

Tuesday 29 May 2007

And now for something completely different....

One of my other 'little jobs' from the past few weeks has been doing some work for a mate who has just become a daddy... He and his wife asked me to paint a mural on their nursery wall. They opted for woodland animals... A bit of a different scale to 28mm wargame figures, I think you'll agree!!! Paints used were those little Homebase DIY tester pots of wall emulsion with colours liberally mixed to get the shades I wanted... Different, but great fun to do and, at three months old, little baby Isabelle has already begun to notice that this particular wall looks different to other three in the room... (aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh).....




2 comments:

WABit said...

Quite a lovely thing to do Andy. I once got asked to paint a mural in a badybuilding gym! Needless to say i turned them down flat when the owner told me he wanted all the images to be modelled on himself. I wonder if there's a word for bodybuilding meglomania? :o) Insecure perhaps? :o)))))

Bill T said...

Great work Andy.