Search This Blog

Saturday 31 August 2013

Hurrah!!! Prize Draw Winner Announced!

...And I can proudly announce that the winner is.....

Note, please, my faithful assistant...



(....Cue dramatic 'X-Factor-stylee silent pause.......)


DAVID!!!!!!!!!! 
(Cue fanfare, cheering, mass hysteria, etc)


David posted the following...

"Congratulations on the 100k! I particularly enjoy the large quantity of historicals, especially the eye-candy of well painted miniatures. I like the Arthurian stuff, but I would enjoy seeing more of the Colonials also!"

Well, David, thank you. Congratulations on winning the Gripping Beast Romano-British 'Arthur' figure!! 
Glad you like the historical stuff. There will be some Colonials at some point, but lack of opponents means that it always gets pushed back in the schedule. I do have a handful of Sikhs nearly completed, which only need basing and dullcoting. Maybe I'll get round to doing that in the next week or two.

If you could please reply to this post, leaving your full name, postal address and email address, I will be in touch about sending you your prize. I won't publish your response on the blog, so your contact details will remain private and confidential.

Many thanks once again to all who entered and to all who read my blog.

I am currently working on more Fantasy stuff, both Oldhammer and LOTR Elves, but I do have a load of Huns, Arthurian characters and other historicals in the queue. There should hopefully be some battle reports soon as well, so basically more of the stuff that most of you seem to like.

Here's to the next 100,000 views!!

Cheers

Andy
 

3 comments:

Anibal Invictus said...

Congratulations to the winner!
And don't worry, you'll add another 100k views well before you expect, sure.

Dalauppror said...

Congratulation to David!

Greate Pride draw Andy!

Sean said...

Congrats to David!